Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birds are gross

I was walking to work this morning along Harwood Street when I heard this whoosh sound overhead and was subsequently shat on by oh about 8 pigeons flying overhead. I literally stood there drenched in pigeon explosive diarrhea while several onlookers stared at me with the most horrified faces I have ever seen. A lady called down from an apartment building and told me to come up and grab a towel which I gratefully did. I basically wrapped my hair up and somewhat wiped myself down so I could walk home and get in the shower (that lady is my hero, I am soooo grateful). It seriously took me like 15 minutes to wash it all outta my 'fro. Everyone keeps telling me that I should buy a lottery ticket now as being shat on is apparently good luck. Funny, cause I was not feeling so lucky when my hair was coated in pigeon McDonald’s and garbage eatin’ crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

winner!

J.J. said...

Adrian, it would have been worse if it hit you...what with your bald head & all :P