Wednesday, June 06, 2007

DeathJet

I flew on WestJet today to Edmonton for my cousin Dea’s wedding. When I fly on my own, I always try to book a window seat so that I do not have to get up for those sitting beside me to use the lavatory. I have the bladder of a camel which means, I can hold it for an hour and a half flight! I boarded the plane and walked to my seat and lo and behold there was a 50 something year old woman in my seat with her various Prada handbags strewn about the area and was snapping her gum like a crocodile chowing down on a Florida tourist. I looked at her, looked at my ticket and politely said, “Excuse me but I think that you’re in my seat” to which she not so politely snorted “Can’t you see I’m settled? Take my seat!”. Grrr Prada bitch. The plane was otherwise full so I couldn’t sit anywhere else so in her seat I sat. Well Prada bitch has a bladder the size of an ant because she had to get up 6 times to go to the loo on an hour and a half flight and left me in charge of the various Prada bags; Biatch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have politely said "Ma'am, I paid extra for a window seat as I tend to vomit unless I have an unobstructed view of outside. Now I would hate to have an accident on your various purses, so let's dispense with the platitudes and please move to your correct seat assignment"
Or, I would have sat in the other seat and allowed her 1 trip to the washroom and then not moved on any subsequent trips.
I DESPISE people that take other people's seats. I WILL make a stink.

J.J. said...

Yeah I should have, I am still kicking myself that I just let her keep my sweet sweat...it was good too, not a wing view like usual but a full on view. Stupid ant bladder Prada bitch.

Anonymous said...

You should of told her that it's OK-you have been travelling allot lately and you are very tired and will just plop down anywhere-and you hope your coughing and sneezing doesn't bother her...then relate your recent trip-Atlanta to Athens-a weeks vacation-back to North America through a third European country-and back to Atlanta to visit your father in law who works for the CDC from Montreal-you drove across the border into the US for the return trip to Atlanta..

Unknown said...

i would have just told her it was my seat and to piss off out of it and refuse to sit down until she moved. They can't fly until everyone is seated so they would have had to move her. I would never have let her get away with so ignorant - and old!!!x