Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Bay can kiss my pelt

I went to the Bay to get my cousin’s wedding gift off of her registry. I brought the list and went up to the department in question and asked for their help. 3 of them stared at me like deer in headlights and 1 decided that she had to help me so off we went. 10 minutes later she says “I give up’ and left me with the gift registry people. They are an even more incompetent bunch and they proceed to call the various stores in Edmonton to see if they have what I am looking for. Keep in mind, the computer says that the store I am standing in right friggin’ now has 3 of what I need but they keep telling me ‘that actually means we have none’…Sounds like a shitty inventory system then! If 3 equals zero what does zero equal? Anyway…They call the store in Edmonton who keeps hanging up on them and refusing to go look. The gift registry girl in Vancouver is almost in tears because I am telling them how retarded and f&%king stupid this process is, her manager is pacing back and forth and I am having conversations with brides-to-be telling them to register at Linens-N—Things as it is far easier than the idiotic Bay. Fast forward, almost an hour and a half and the only helpful employee of the Bay comes running up with everything I need! Thank you Deanna from Vancouver gift registry, you rock. As for your co-workers though, well, they can bite my ass.

No comments: