Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ecodensity

Seriously, what in the hell is wrong with our mayor, Sam Sullivan? He now feels the need to personally patent the word 'ecodensity'. He tells us that it is so local businesses do not pick up and use yet another one of his snazzy words (funny enough, when I typed 'ecodensity' into Google, I got 48,000 hits). It's times like this when I curse Larry Campbell for selling out and becoming a senator. How could you leave us with Sam Sullivan??? He's a complete nutjob.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's referring to the fact that he's ecodense?

J.J. said...

I seriously HATE Sam Sullivan. Ever since he used tricky tactics to win the mayor's seat: getting James Green in the race to throw off those voting for Jim Green..I have lost any respect I had for the guy. Just b/c he is in a wheelchair people are toos cared to speak out about him. He's a lunatic.