Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad case of the Monday's

I had a hankering for banana bread this morning so I went to Starbucks and ordered my usual coffee and a piece of banana bread for a treat. The coffee was perfect as usual but they gave me an end piece of banana bread, lame! I think that they should really ask you if you want an end piece when there are copious amounts of it there behind the glass…Not many people like the end pieces, surely they know that.

On a side note: I saw a guy in deep conversation with a Toyota Tundra truck this morning on my walk in to the office. He was telling it how pretty it was and asked if it hated Mondays too…ohhhhkay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say "Good Morning" every morning to the tree that has a face when I walk by with B on our constitutional. But we already know I'm a little crazy.