Friday, June 01, 2007

End of an era

We went to the evil Metrotown Metropolis yesterday evening to buy the man a suit for my cousin Dea’s wedding. After not as much ordeal as (I) predicted, we came out of there with a nice looking, not quite Eurotrash pinstripe suit. With the blue shirt and stripy tie that I picked out, I think he looks hot!

It is truly the end of an era though. Before having his very own suit he previously had use of the ‘family suit’. I am sooo not kidding here…there is a suit back at his family home that both himself, his father and brothers have use of. Depending on who needs it, it gets lengthened or shortened, taken in or let out, as all of them are complete body opposites. His mother is truly the Queen of Alterations! It has been used for job interviews and weddings and who knows what else. The family suit has served Jacob well but it is now time to move on.

No comments: