Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hoboless

Now I know why BC has so many damn hobos; we were staying at the Marriott hotel in downtown Edmonton and in the whole time we walked and drove around I only ever saw 1 hobo! If we could find a way to eradicate mosquitoes then I am sure that Vancouver could offload some of its hobos onto fine cities such as Edmonton to share the load ya know. Maybe I’ll let Mayor Sam Sullivan know that instead of using our tax money to build all of this pricey social housing that we can instead eradicate mosquitoes with our money and put the hobos on the bus a la Ralph Klein and send them back home. Sound like a plan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally had a brush with fame just now. Punchy was sitting at the bus shelter by Harbour Center and when I walked by he looked up and said "hi". I smiled back and said "hey...how goes". He replied "good thanks" and smiled. It's rare enough to catch Punchy in an moment of complete lucidity...but to be greeted and smiled at, well, that's movie star stuff!

J.J. said...

NO WAY!!!! I am absolutely GREEN with ENVY! I have only heard his voice once talking instead of his usual screaming. Damn, that's awesome. Punchy rocks, he is the best.