Saturday, October 06, 2007

Seriously??

Do you honestly think that because you have that annoying little yellow sign that says “Baby on Board” that people are magically going to stop tailgating you, give you more room or actually give a flying fu*# that you have a baby in the car?? These signs as well as the ‘mother-to-be’ and ‘new mom’ parking spaces at the mall make me want to puke. My mother had no problem driving the baby me in the car sans dorky yellow sign and I am sure that she does not suffer from any lingering effects from having to walk to the grocery store from the further corner of the parking lot rather than a spot created just for mothers. Why the special treatment all of a sudden?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the typical new parent thing that many of them get: My baby is the best, my baby is the smartest, my baby is a prodigy, my baby is the cutest, yadda yadda yadda. I love kids but I know mine are average at best HA

Anonymous said...

Baby on board types are the ones who will have "My kid is an honours student @ ....". Annoying at best.