Wednesday, October 03, 2007

How very random

Just thought I'd share my random thoughts from my walk in to work this morning:

I need to eat more leafy greens.

Places like Bean Around the World who insist on calling Americanos, “Canadianos” and ridicule those who do not use their pompous lingo. Can I get a side of freedom fries with that please?

How the 'Littlest Hobo' theme song still makes me sad when I hear it…why do you always run away?? They love you and want to keep you; stupid dog.

How does that blind lady shopping at Safeway know if she’s buying a box of chicken breasts or a box of pre-made hamburger patties just by touching the box?

I want a dog, reeeeeally bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a voice that keeps on calling me...Down the road is where I'll always be.

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend...Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

So if you want to join me for a while...Just grab your hat, come travel light...That's hobo style.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down...Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.