Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Padre Taco


We have finally moved into our fancy, swank new office in Bentall II. I have a great view, a brand spankin' new office chair and a beautiful snowflake in my window that Tom made. No more F-bomb office with Ed and Adi though...now I sit with Mary and Tom (sales), Teresa (marketing) and Jorge and Dina (finance). Quite the mix of people but so far, it's good in the hood.

I went down to the food fair for lunch and gave Padre Taco a whirl. The menu looked decent enough and the food was nice and cheap. I just have one question: Why does V8 cost .50$ more than a can of pop? It's the same size, comes from a tin, is in the same fridge. Why charge MORE for the healthy alternative?? Perhaps they think only fat, non-health conscious people will want to eat tacos and burritos so why cater to the health folks and their V8 drinking ways when you can suck the chubby ones in with mexi fries and Cream Soda, hmmm.

No comments: