Sunday, August 19, 2007

White & nerdy

What is it with all the nerdy white guys going out with hot looking Asian girls in this city? It’s an epidemic. Don’t these Asian girls realise that these guys are single because us white chicks don’t want to date them? And what’s with the creepy 40 something and older guys hanging around the ESL schools on Robson Street hoping to chat one of these young girls up? Creeeeepy. If I were one of these girls, I’d stick to the Coach or Prada handbag as a must have accessory, not a nerdy white guy who wears socks with his sandals *shudder*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...I think the nerdy guys are gay and the girls are beards. It's the only explanation I can come up with. Mind you, WE (in a collective sense) don't want the ugly nerdy types...only the good looking ones.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think Asian guys are either typically (1) too introverted to make the first move or (2) such a momma's boy that it turns off any female of any ethnic background. Hence, the nerdy white man sweeps down like a vulture and cleans house - basic Darwinism.

I too am asian and have witnessed hot asian girls with nerdy white guys my whole life. Some of these dudes are really nice and often quite successful. But hey, WTF and why didn't I have such luck?

Anyway, I could never figure out the answer to this question. So, I'm just going to go back and finish my NHL 2008 and eat the mac and cheese my mom just made for me. Mmmmm, she put hot dogs in it.