Friday, August 17, 2007

I want my damn potato

Why I keep going back to this friggin’ Greek place when there are a plethora of other places to eat in Bentall, I don’t know, but it is one of the few places that always has something vegetarian to eat so I keep going back. Never, not once have they got my order right; I order the platter and pay the platter price but I substitute salad for rice and then I have to fight, argue and whine to get my potato…the potato in which I am entitled to given that I paid for the damn platter so I can get my damn potato in the first place! Gawd, it is not difficult. Perhaps if Greek people or even English speaking people ran the place I would get what I asked for instead of having to explain to the Koreans behind the counter how a friggin’ platter works.

No comments: