Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sleep Country rawks!

The man and I headed to Sleep Country today as our current mattress is a piece of crap and is not conducive to sleeping through the night. Normally I would avoid a huge chain like Sleep Country at all costs but we figured that they would have the best selection. I must say that even though they are pretty cult-like and kept going on and on about how Christine Magee is the best boss ever and the fact that they had a huuuuuge picture of her on the wall by the cashier in a very Mao-like stance…I was uber impressed with the staff. They were helpful, did not push the most expensive product on us, listened to our concerns, etc. I would highly recommend them to anyone; Sleep Country rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would run a black light over the mattress. If they love Christine that much, God only knows what they do on the mattresses at night when the store is closed.
EW!

J.J. said...

I was kept up late last night wondering something similar...We were told we have 60 days to return it, no questions asked...I am hoping we are not being given one of those eeeeeeeeew. Anyone have a black light???