Friday, September 14, 2007

Take me to your leader

In order to get to my place of work, I must take the elevator to the 17th floor and then walk up to the 18th penthouse floor. Now, I have learned many things since I started working here and one of them is this; I always thought that Ecclesiastical was some kinda Christian church/sect/whatever, but according to the rules of Bentall, Ecclesiastical actually means “pushy little gossiping Chinese women who budge and push people out of the way to get on the elevator first”. They glare at people who get off on lower floors and make loud remarks such as “Doesn’t this building have stairs?" For being a group of Christians selling insurance, one would think they would be a nicer, more polite group of people wouldn't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical though: fundamentalish Christian, Chinese and talking smack. Office buildings do make people go crazy, all that recycled air and all maybe.

Anonymous said...

Funny...it sounds like they work for Intrawest.