Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here...let me give YOU a tip!

Tip jars at places like Flying Wedge Pizza, Blenz, Subway? Are you kidding me? I am sick and tired of tip jars all over the damn place. Why should I feel like I have to tip someone for doing something that they are already being paid to do? They are not like a server in a restaurant who may go out of their way to ensure that your meal is just the way you want, clean up any spills and cater to your crazy whims and dietary needs all with a smile on their face when all they really want to do is slap you silly. Counter people are low rent humps who for the most part are sullen, surly, and slow. Why should I be guilted into supplementing your low paying job?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. If they want to make a decent amount of money, get a decent job. Working at KFC would suck, why do you think people with an education and experience choose not to work there, it's not rocket science. No tip for you!