Thursday, September 27, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane…once I sort out these fees

So the man and I are going on a much deserved trip at the end of November. Me being the planning nazi that I am booked the flights well ahead of time. I paid for the flights in full and was charged a 150$ fee by the travel agency for her time and effort, fine whatever, I was cool with that. So fast forward a month and a half: US Airways cancels our flights for some reason so we had to rebook everything on American Airlines. I get the charges on my MasterCard and look, there is that pesky 150$ travel agent charge again. It’s not my fault the airline cancelled my tickets, why should I pay this fee again?

I asked her why I was being double charged and she answers with “This is the price of doing business. This is how I get paid”. My ass it is. I know full well you make a salary and what, so the airline cancels our flights again or maybe even again? Are you going to keep charging me this fee cause that’s b.s. Anyhow, after a few heated e-mails I now see that the refund is back on my card…ha ha ha biatch. North South Travel sucks don’t use them.

No comments: