Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Mooove over!

No seriously, YOU move the fu*& over! I am walking on the sidewalk and you and your entourage are walking on the sidewalk. Said sidewalk has room for about 4 people wide max and you are walking with 7 people arm in arm. Do you a) break apart briefly to let people pass or do you b) giggle and ignore oncoming people? Well I choose option c) as an “excuse me, may I please pass?” no longer seems to work. I almost felt bad for barreling through your entourage sending 3 of you spinning and one of you calling me ‘mean’ but I did ask for ‘permission’ to get past and well, who doesn’t like a good ole’ game of Red Rover now and then? Seriously, learn some frickin’ manners ESL students of Robson Street.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You complain about the more mundane items in life but how about the absolute corruption and moral lows by the Americans-have they no shame?! as below.


U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday spared former vice presidential aide Lewis "Scooter" Libby from going to prison for 2 1/2 years for obstructing the CIA leak investigation, a White House official said.

J.J. said...

The mundane is easier to blog about than how screwed up U.S. politics are. You know how much I hate Bush and his cronies. Hell, I'm still waiting for those WMD to show up. Oh yeah, and where's Osama anyway?

Anonymous said...

Well, the Americans were such idiots to vote Bush for a 2nd term they deserve what they get-reap what you sow....anyhow, if they vote Republican again they deserve no sympathy,,,,and they can't understand why the rest of the world hates them! duh!

BTW-can't wait to see "sicko"

Anonymous said...

I usually hunch my shoulders forward and in as deep a voice as I can muster I growl "Move"...and then charge through. It too leaves people spinning and yelling obscenities. The trick is not to turn around once you've gone through, and never concede. Nobody has yet to make a scene about it and woe betide them if they ever do.
...and I totally agree...the ESL schools are the WORST!