Saturday, July 14, 2007

As seen in the 'Couv

Guest ranter, Drain has these following observances to add to the ‘WTF, did I just see that category’:

An asian guy pulls a U turn on the causeway about 100M from the bridge- I guess he did not want to go over the bridge. It was like a 3 PT turn and by the time he was finished, traffic was stopped both ways. Sometimes I wish I was a cop...he deserves to have his car impounded.

Then, at 8AM on Saturday morning – I was cycling over the Burrard bridge and at the top, a homeless guy with a shopping cart was standing in the middle of the sidewalk taking a leak...very nice...I thought I had seen it all. Nice job Sam Sullivan is doing to clean up the city; I guess his "Broken Windows" program is not working.

Later on Saturday a gal driving a scooter had a cellphone stuck to her cheek with the helmet holding it in place and carrying on a conversation! WTF?

No comments: