Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Something about bees & honey & catching them

“Well... well look. I already told you: I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?” - Tom Smykowski, Office Space.

Some days I think that I should just stay in bed and not come to work; today is one of those days. Even though the above quote is about customers, my issue today is not with them but is actually about some colleagues who do not get the concept that you get more things (help, resources, etc.) if you are NICE to the person who holds what you need. What have you done for me lately? Exactly, nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you catch moe fleis with honey,,,,

J.J. said...

I know what the saying is (and I can spell it unlike you!)...note the SARCASM :P Gawd ha ha

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean!