Monday, April 30, 2007

My other blog is a Lexus

I walk to work every day from the West End to downtown and back. As soon as I hit Burrard Street, a strange phenomenon begins…Whenever I have the walk signal, a Mercedes or a BMW tries to mow me down. It’s strange because these cars cost over 60,000$ each and yet they do not seem to come equipped with turn signals or drivers over 5 feet tall who can see over the dashboard. I am a pretty laid back pedestrian, that is, until you try to kill me when I have the right of way. Kudos to the lady who threw her coffee at the A-hole in the blue BMW convertible that nearly killed us on Davie St. this morning. You were talking on your phone, making an illegal turn on a red light and almost killed 5 people in the process…If I wasn’t so attached to my latté, it would have been 2 coffees going your way, retard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take pleasure in the fact they are compensating for their small penis' with their fancy cars