Wednesday, December 02, 2009

JJ as a black cloud

Sometimes one just wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and today was definitely one of those days for me. I got off the train at Waterfront and was walking up Granville St. when I saw that there were cones all over the sidewalk as someone decided to smash the window of the pharmacy. I stood by the cones for maybe 2 seconds assessing the situation: will I have to cross the street or can I just walk around the cones and carry on my merry way on the side of the street that I want to be on? In the 2 seconds that it took me to make my decision, this old guy wielding an oxygen tank and a cane glares at me menacingly, grunts and shakes his cane at me to move out of his way to which I promptly screamed "Dude!" and flipped him the bird. The guy behind me burst out laughing and said "Bad day already?"...yeah, ya think?

No comments: