Monday, December 07, 2009

Hoarders

Well, here is another show to add to my ‘not to watch before bedtime’ repertoire; I was flipping through the channels last night and accidently found this show called Hoarders on A&E. The man accuses me of being a packrat but the people on this show live literally meter deep in trash and rotten food. This one woman had to board up various parts of her home because her goats were eating through the walls via the outside thus exposing her to the elements. I sat there stunned and horrified that anyone could let their house get into such a state, I mean come on…the goats ate through everything and she didn’t even have running water for over 2 years.



2 comments:

amy said...

Commenting about the guy with the logs is as traditional as the party ending up on the kitchen (no matter how small!). LOL

Jeff said...

Once you've seen the Yule Log in HDTV, you'll agree there's no other way to watch it.