Monday, December 28, 2009

‘Couv Labyrinth

I’ve lived in the ‘Couv for about 5 years now and I still always get Howe and Hornby St’s as well as Mainland and Hamilton St’s mixed up…please tell me that it’s not just me? I know that the place that straightens my fro is on either Hamilton or Mainland yet I always pick the wrong one when I get off the Skytrain and I know that the HSBC bank is either on Hornby or Howe but I can never remember which one. Luckily it only adds a block to my walking route either way but it’s still damn annoying.

2 comments:

amy said...

I have lived 2 blocks away for 7 years, and STILL don;t know which is Mainland and which is Hamilton. I have the Hornby/Howe thing down though....just don;t put Homer in the mix :P

J.J. said...

I am far better with Hornby/Howe (now that I work a block away) than I am with Mainland/Hamilton even though I lived in Yaletown for 2 years *le sigh* I guess my brain is full.