Saturday, May 19, 2007

Broccoli & Ass...

...or, how in the hell do you fu&$ up a veggie burger? We wandered around NY like mofo's today going everywhere we could via subway and on foot. From Brooklyn to Soho, Nolita to Little Italy and Greenwich Village back to Midtown...you get the point. It was also pouring rain like we should start building an ark so when dinner time finally rolled around, we wanted to get in somewhere with no queue and just eat something! We were in Times Square and for some stupid reason, we chose to eat at Planet Hollywood. I ordered a veggie burger and waited patiently to chow down on this much deserved meal. When it finally arrived I stared down at it pensively...it appeared to have a very strange texture and was as green as the outside of a watermelon, how very odd I thought to myself. Anyhow, I took a bite of it and almost threw up on my plate, this was vile, this was ass. I choked down a bit more before I could finally convince Jacob to try it. We decided it tasted like broccoli and ass, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten. I told the waiter how bad it was and he came back about 5 minutes later and said this: "My manager says we are paying for your dinner this evening. He says that he hates this veggie burger too and is surprised you choked down as much of it as you did...". Gawd, then take it off the fu&*ing menu already!

No comments: