Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jealous much?

What is with people knocking university degrees as of late? I am sick and tired of those with barely a grade 12 education blathering on about how a degree does not make you a better person. University is most certainly not all that; most people I know who make the big bucks did so by attending college and got a trade but still…my degree is more useful than your grade 12 so seriously, shove it. Please understand that I am not bashing your certificate in business admin from Kwantlen College or whatever it is that you possess but obtaining a degree shows that one has work ethic and was able to stick it out for at least 4 years to earn something with their hard work. The next time you diss my degree and say that it’s not all that, I will speak up and make you look stupid…so don’t push me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like u said, uni is 'not all that' but it is an accomplishment for sure & those who knock it prolly have an inferiority complex as they did not get a degree themselves. Knobs in every crowd.