Thursday, February 28, 2008

It wasn't me

We truly are in an era of shying away from accepting all personal responsibilities and finding new things to blame our shortcomings on. I cannot tell you how many times I hear people who use their friggin’ horoscope as an excuse for their shoddy behaviour. No, you are not jealous and selfish because you are a Libra, you are just plain mannerless and rude. No, you didn’t cancel plans with me because you are a dual sided Gemini who’s other side must have made the plans with me, you broke the plans because you need a day planner. Grow the hell up already people and stop using your horoscope as a cop out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! Same goes for people who assume you have the same tendencies as your sign. I once had a boss who designated me to clean/sort out a storage room because I was a Virgo?!
~Dea