Saturday, October 16, 2010

That’s right, it’s all about you


I was standing next to you at the at the American Airlines international check-in counter at O’Hare when the agent told you that you needed to check in that huge ass Mary Poppins bag of yours yet you refused and proceeded to throw a massive hissy fit in front of the entire concourse. Great, not only did I have to witness that most classic of melt downs, but now it turns out that of all the planes leaving Chicago this morning, you are on my flight, in my row. You are swearing and cursing while you sweat and show everyone your disgusting cellulite-riddled Burger King gut while shoving my unobnoxious bag mercilessly into the corner of the overhead bin telling everyone that it normally fits just fine. Well, guess what asshole, how about you check in your GD bag next time like you were told to do and sit the fuck down already seeing as there’s 150 people behind you, ready to board with the proper sized luggage.  You’re the same douchebag who stands right in front of the luggage carousel with a luggage cart for one single bag not willing to move for anyone until your tacky looking luggage comes around, stupid ass.

5 comments:

Allen said...

Is that actually the pic from your plane with said passenger stuffing said bag into the overhead compartment, or is it a random shot from the 'net?

Sisi said...

Bless. Isn't airline travel simply the best?

Mary said...

I "lost it" on a UAL flight when I had a similar experience. I paid the $25 to check my bag so I would have alllll that spacious leg room at my seat. When I boarded the plane all the overheads were full with rollerboard luggage. Grrrrr. When I asked the flight attendant for assistance finding a spot for my computer bag, I was told the flight was full and I would have to keep it at my feet. That's when I lost it.

guest said...

so you're saying that last whopper really does show.

Anonymous said...

fly Jet Blue-I hear the attendants there know how to..