Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Go ahead, make my day

This is a special shout-out to one of my best buddies in the whole wide world, SiSi. Simon and I used to work together for several years and we not only shared a similar sense of humour but we also lunched together, shared too many inside jokes to count and were annoyed by many of the same things (too many to list!) Despite not having worked together for over 4 years now, we still talk all the time and keep one another company, just like in old times. It's a stressful time for me right now at work as it's quarter end and Simon sent me a song that he promised would make my day more awesome and what do you know, it worked. I have been rocking out to Boney M's 'Gotta Go Home' all day with a stupid grin on my face all day. Thanks SiSi, you da best *hug*

No comments: