Thursday, April 02, 2009

Japadog hair

Japadog has always been outside of the Sutton hotel but a second location has opened right across the street from my office tower which is bloody fantastic if you ask me. For my non-Vancouver readers, Japadog is quite possibly the world’s best hotdog stand ever! I love the veggie dogs with seaweed and wasabi mayo, mmmm. So I walked into work today with my hair tied back into a ponytail and my colleague Anton says “Oh look, you have your Japadog hair today!” Am I that predictable? It is a total bitch getting wasabi mayo out of your hair, trust me.

7 comments:

Anth said...

Do they have non-vegetarian hotdogs?

Greg Elzinga said...

How the hell are you eating it if you get wasabi-mayo in your hair?!

J.J. said...

Greg, I am a chick, my hair is long and tends to blow around when in the great outdoors, duh

J.J. said...

Yes, they have fish, veggie, smokie, beef and turkey dogs Anth...good stuff

Sisi said...

...and I'm not convinced that it's actually "mayo".
EWWWWWWW! K...I think I just barfed in my mouth a little!

Baroness said...

You tie your hair back for other messy oral activities?

J.J. said...

HA, I wouldn't say that it's a regular habit, no