Friday, August 22, 2008

Wireless Wave sucks ass

I have been a loyal customer of Wireless Wave for about 10 years now, considering how they treat me though, I have no idea why. My Sony Ericsson cellphone is a complete lemon. When people call me, the line goes dead and I cannot restart the phone for about 30 minutes or so, piece of shit, no? I brought the phone in back in May and they ‘fixed’ it saying that it was a software issue. Fine, cool. Well, it started acting up again and I bring it back for the 2nd time and the gal at the counter argues with me saying I have never brought it in before. Umm WTF? I show her the service bill from May and her jaw drops and I’m like “so are you going to apologise for calling me a liar?” and she keeps opening and closing her mouth like a guppy. Customer service licks these days. Piss me off.

1 comment:

Greg Elzinga said...

I love squashing them with the papertrail!!!