Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I wouldn’t even line my birdcage with it

Stephen Harper is such a dipshit that it's almost beyond beating a dead horse to say so. Calling him a fucking idiot is akin to saying that water is wet. It's like, DUH! What's the point in even saying it anymore? I have now received 5 flyers mailed to my home covering the topics of: safe injection sites, car theft, crime, etc. I am not ever going to vote Conservative and it pisses me off that my tax dollars are paying for these stupid ass flyers to be delivered to me. Piss off and how about putting my money towards something useful like hospitals, childcare and highways? I don’t want your conservative propaganda and frankly, you and your powder blue sweater vests scare me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly for the liberals we are in for another conservative (minority) government if polls are to be believed. All hail benevolent lord Harper! I guess we'll have to wait a little while longer for another liberal gun registry to solve all of our problems once and for all.