Sunday, November 11, 2007

Watch out for poppies

So I flew down to San Francisco today to attend a conference for work. I made sure to not piss off the airport folks and painstakingly poured all of my shampoo, conditioner, face cleaner and various hair goo’s into 3 oz. containers and I put my lap top into a separate bin for the x-ray machine and took my shoes off before they had to ask me to do so. I thought I was pretty much the best traveler in the vicinity when all of a sudden, one of the chicks came up to me glaring away and snatched my Remembrance Day poppy off of my coat. Hey bitch, that cost me 2 bucks!! Plus today is actually Remembrance Day and I wanted to show my gratitude to those who made sacrifices for my freedom yet you crazy airport lady thought that I would use said pin to storm the cockpit, what complete nonsense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But does YVR serve food with metal forks? Forks are far more dangerous than a poppy.