Saturday, November 17, 2007

The house of Christine

The man and I have bought a new place here in the ‘Couv which means that we have the joy of selling our current condo; pretty much as soon as we began the listing process, things started going wrong and our flat got all Christine on us. We had issues with the flooring, the baseboards, the soap dispenser in the kitchen, the window handle broke for no reason, etc. The last straw (so far) was when I went to take a shower as soon as I got home from my trip and the shower hose blew up spraying water all over the place with me screaming at it while scrambling to turn it off between fits of swearing and laughing; so not cool house, mmmkay?

** Oh, and how could I forget this! The man smashed the dining room light with his head by accident!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the joys of home ownership, always something breaking at the worst possible time. Still, beats renting so they tell me

Anonymous said...

When we sold our place our neighbour's patio set umbrella came flying through the bay window in the front room due to a wind storm the night before the first showing, good times