Monday, February 26, 2007

Chubby Bunny


Listen up! For those people who: slurp, chew with their mouth open, smack their gum, talk with food in their mouth and bite down on chips with their mouth still open, you should all be punished. I do not need to see what you are eating, I do not want to hear you talk with food in your mouth (do you know how gross it sounds?) and did you know that it makes you look like a goddamn hippo?? Especially in the office setting people…you truly disgust me and next time, your Doritos are going out the window, ya hear? I swear to god.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In some cultures it is considered a point of pride to illustrate that while others are going hungry, "you" are eating. Consequently, the showing of ones mouth full of succulant delicacies that cannot, nay, WILL not be shared, is akin to saying nanny nanny nanny, not getting any of mine !! !

Anonymous said...

can we say a certain republican? and he never understand how he never got a second date...

Anonymous said...

I only snap my gum for you.
;-)

J.J. said...

Drain, yeah when that Republican ate, I and everyone else had to leave the room. I think he was raised by a goat.

And Si Si, I know you only snap your gum for me :P

This was actually written re: a co-worker I have now though so take no offense!

Anonymous said...

...but the Republican wasn't the one who chewed his soup!

J.J. said...

OMG I forgot about the one who chewed soup! I was in awe of him as I had never seen someone chew soup ever...and especially so thoroughly!

Anonymous said...

and where was the soup chewer from? lol

J.J. said...

Soup chewer was a co-op @ Incog when we were on Hornby...it was quite a sight