Friday, December 29, 2006

Musings and Shame

Today is the day; Saddam Hussein is due to be hung before sunrise Iraqi time. This badass has been terrorising people for over 30 years and he is finally being brought to justice. I am not a fan of capital punishment so I am saddened it has come to this but such is the custom in Iraq so I say go ahead. He is a psychopath anyway who thinks he has done nothing wrong so leaving him to rot in jail is really just a drain of taxpayers money...and it would be our money seeing as it would be a UN jail most likely. Ciao Saddam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6218245.stm

On the Shame side of things though I have a confession to make: I, JJ do hereby admit that I dig the new Justin Timberlake cd!! I am ready for all of your smartass, mean, laughing e-mails and comments but I just had to get that off of my chest. I have been losing sleep over this nugget of info and I have not been eating much. Perhaps telling you all this deep, dark secret I can now move on with my life.

3 comments:

amandaviolet. said...

Ja, we're scary alike sometimes. i have this brutal obsession with the new JT.

my love = my life.
nothing is sane anymore...

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you would delete my comment!

J.J. said...

Anonymous aka Drain...You left me with no choice. There is no room for retarded comments on my blog. Therefore I had to edit your lame-o comment.