Saturday, May 21, 2011

I don't get it

There is this commercial for Excel gum that is on all the time and it always leaves me shouting at the TV. It shows this guy walking up to an apartment and shoving some Excel gum into his trap while being followed by the last things he consumed that lead to such foul breath: an onion, some coffee and an adorable little donut. The first 2, I totally get, but are you trying to tell me that you can suffer from dragon breath post-donut? Unless it is a donut crammed with garlic or something else completely vile and quite un-donut like, then I really just don't get it. Excel, stop persecuting the donut!

2 comments:

Sisi said...

I'm not a big fan of pink-glaze-with-sprinkles-deep-fried-yeast breath. So I totally get it.
I wonder if anyone at Excel has figured out that there are some people that have an aversion to peppermint or cinnamon? What gum would they chew?

J.J. said...

tree bark, duh