Monday, November 01, 2010

The season of pain


Ouuuch! I am forever grateful for the veterans that have given their lives and their time in order for us to live as free and peacefully as we do here in Canada but I can't help but think of pain each and every time I see a veteran because of those damn poppy pins that the Legion hands out for Remembrance Day every year. Seriously people, I know that Veteran Affairs claims they're broke and all, but could you not think of a way to make these pins not stab me on a daily basis thus making me cry out and break into a Tourette's fit every single time I try to put on or take of my jacket? Ow!

3 comments:

Sisi said...

It's the yearly blood-letting exercise not sanctioned by Canadian Blood Services. And you sooo know what I feel about them!!!!!

J.J. said...

CBS sucks ass, they are not worthy of our blood: "Have you had sex with a man who has had sex with a man or a monkey or who has spent time with someone who has recently been in Africa with anyone who may have had relations with a monkey?" Ummmm gee, I hope not :P

Anonymous said...

Get a permanent metal poppy. Cheapskate!