Tuesday, August 03, 2010

All Levels of Connectivity


I know, another hobo story but what can I say, I like talking to people! I was wandering up Crescent St. in Montreal earlier this evening and came across a homeless guy around my age holding a sign that stated ‘Too Ugly for Prostitution.’ I couldn’t help but laugh and I said that if he let me take a picture on my BlackBerry, that I’d give him a buck. Well he was all over that plan and happily mugged for the camera. He wanted to see the picture and he said “I look good there, can you please e-mail it to me?” Since when do homeless people have e-mail addresses?

6 comments:

Sisi said...

...and why haven't you posted the picture for your adoring fans to see?????

J.J. said...

Oh I will, I just took too many on my trip & still need to sift!

J.J. said...

ok, added.

Sisi said...

I always find it most interesting that people who have no money are able to furnish their nicotine habit. I've always found that odd.

Anonymous said...

surprised you did not tell him that he belongs in BC-after all, aren't they all out here! bums I mean..

J.J. said...

I would never encourage a) more hobos or b) more prostitutes to move to BC; Lord knows we have enough of both