Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Spilly Ninja


Most of you are probably not aware of this tidbit of information but I am in fact, part ninja. I can be unloading dishes from the dishwasher and drop a plate and BAM I can catch it midair and nothing gets broken. I never break glasses or mugs even though I almost drop them all because of my ninja skills. Many have complimented me on my lightening fast reflexes but one person in particular doubts my ninja lineage, and that person would be my man J.

I am like Batman….Normal most of the time but use my talents when need be. Batman saves people and I save dishes so yeah, I’m kinda like Batman AND a ninja.

Below is an actual MSN convo from today:
JJ: says:
what is Batman when he's not Batman? a millionare biz man or scientist??

SiSi says:
Millionaire biz man/philanthropist.

JJ: says:
excellllent, ty
SiSi says:
...although he does dabble in some crazy science experiments...but he gets help from Alfred, his man-servant.

JJ: says:
man servant? Alfred for scientist and Robin for Batman...how very gay
SiSi says:
No no no....Alfred is Batman/Bruce Wayne's Butler...also known as a manservant. He helps Bruce to create his gadgets.

JJ: says:
surrrrre he does
SiSi says:
But because Bruce Wayne is a multi-billionaire he gets some of his gadgets from other divisions of Wayne Enterprises that work on military contracts.
SiSi says:
But yeah...it's one big-ol kink-fest.
SiSi says:
Latex outfits and role-play.
JJ: says:
hmm I think I will go w/ the lego Batman pic for the good ole blog entry today...
JJ: gettin' me a Mac says:
ha ha you kill me

2 comments:

amandaviolet. said...

remember a couple of summers ago when we took the boat out to some obscure beach with the parentals and the dog. you were throwing rocks for tash and then dad threw a rock at you and you whipped out your fierce ninja skills to catch it before it smoked you in the head.

this is a fond adolesent memory of mine.
you are my ninja idol.

J.J. said...

Thank you Creature for affirming my ninja capabilities. The man thought I had made it all up but now people are coming forward with true examples of my ninja skills. I thank you for sharing this memory, you do indeed rock.