Friday, March 23, 2007

Stop raining already

20 straight days of rain make JJ go crazy..Seriously, I cannot take this rain any longer and if I could afford to, I would fly to Antigua or Mexico for some much needed sunshine and vitamin D. I keep hearing "well, we do live in a rain forest afterall...". No we don't, we live in a goddamn city!

They say that we are only a few cm's short of breaking the rain record for the Couv...Last time you people taunted me with that wonderful statistic and I actually almost encouraged the rain, we fell short by 6 cm's...I was crushed. Oh, and Mark Madryga from Global news, you're such a liar..When you said that it would be 'light showers' for the last week you should have said 'torrential downpour' instead. Are you really a meteorologist or do you just play one on tv? Pleeeeease make the rain stop.

No comments: