Monday, September 25, 2006

Long and McQuade leather man


So, Harbour Centre food fair, the food fair that Si-si and I used to frequent. There was always this YMCA leather man-like guy who always ate by the A&W like, every single day. He is tall, has a moustache and was always in his uniform. We always said that he was Adrian's boyfriend cause once the guy winked at him and Adrian got all weirded out.

Anyway...I was in line at Safeway just now buying stuff for dinner and who was standing in front of me? Long and McQuade leather man!! He lives in my neighbourhood (and really, why should I be so surprised). Anyhow, I thought it was cool.

Best part of the evening however: we saw Punchy on the walk home hanging out in front of Mac's. He has the green sleeping bag out again...Autumn in in the air!

4 comments:

FatFairy said...

...for some reason I always ended up having YMCA go through my head whenever we saw him. I bet he has the highest voice EVER! Even higher than mine. Could probably chat with dolphins!
With regards to Punchy....the Wilcat Summer Paunch is quite something else. I wonder what his slim-down routine will be this winter. He should give Jane Fonda a call.

amandaviolet. said...

i miss punchy stories!!
ps. this is a heads up on the whole, 'oooh look, my blog is working now!'

holla.

Anonymous said...

excuse me! He was not winking at me!!!!

J.J. said...

Drain, he SO WAS! He likes the short little bald types. I have seen his real boyfriend at Safeway. You should be flattered ;)