Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Dole ain't just for Pineapples!

I am having a really hard time stomaching the story of the conjoined twins in Vernon. They were brought into this world knowing full well that there was a very slim chance they would survive and even if they did, it would be a miserable existence. Their mother is a 21 year old welfare dependant drain on society who already has 2 young children and then she selfishly brought two more into this world. These babies did not ask to be born and I pity them and hope they are in no pain but seriously, what in the hell is wrong with this woman? I know plenty of people who cannot conceive and who are undergoing 10,000$ a pop in vitro treatments and are still not having any success. I swear, people should have to write a test in order to become a parent. I wish that my tax money was going towards those who actually need it and not to those who missed the grade 8 sex ed class on basic contraception. These babies deserve better.

p.s. Thanks to Si Si for the creepy ass picture and the wicked title ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice nose ring on her! I'm sure she has had to put her Masters or PHD courses on hold 'cause of the babies.

J.J. said...

She does not even have her grade 12 and was denied entry into hairdressing school because of her complete lack of education. I do not see a post-grad life ahead of her!